Do you always start a new year by saying – I’m going to be eating healthier this year!?
Yes, I know it’s February but I am still struggling with my new year’s resolution about healthy eating.
Thanks to danish weather – meaning a lot of crazy wind and rain – we stayed in last Sunday and made some crispy apple chips that barely made it to evening. We couldn’t stop ourselves. Especially Erik.
At some point, I realized I didn’t take any photos of the masterpiece, and it was disappearing from the plate so I just decided to take photos of the situation as it was at the moment.
Here is the recipe.
You will need:
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 110°C
- Wash apple and slice into really thin slices
- The slices should be seethrough
- Line them on the baking paper and sprinkle with some cinnamon and/or vanilla sugar, just to give them a little extra taste
- Bake them for an hour, then turn them and bake for another hour
- Let them cool so they become crispy all the way through